Thank you for logging in to this Personnel General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Form. As an employee, sub-contractor, consultant or other personnel of Gregory Archaeology, we are committed to the protection of all personal data relating to you and in the conduct and execution of the duties of Gregory Archaeology and yours to Gregory Archaeology.
It is necessary for Gregory Archaeology to collect and retain data that uniquely identifies you. This data may consist of :
- PPS Number and/or other National Identification (Drivers Licence, etc).
- SafePass and other certification.
- Address, Phone Number, Email Address.
- Next of Kin Contact Details.
- Site and Promotional Photographs that may include you.
We collect and retain the above data in order to:
- Ensure appropriate compliance to statutory and legal obligations (Revenue, PRSI, Insurance, etc).
- Provision of training and certification in the fulfilment of our legal obligations to you (Manual Handling, Fire Extinguishers, Safety Induction, First Aid Responder, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, etc).
- Provision of protections and duties of care, including execution of welfare in the workplace and should an emergency event arise, notification to next kin.
Gregory Archaeology will retain your personal data for a period of three years. If after three years, you are no longer engaged with Gregory Archaeology, this data will be deleted or destroyed in a safe and secure manner. Should you continue with Gregory Archaeology, you will be requested to continue to allow us to retain your personal data for a further three years.
You have the right to request access to this material and it is the duty of Gregory Archaeology to furnish you with same within a reasonable period. You have the right to request removal or deletion of any or all of this personal data to which Gregory Archaeology will comply, so long as it does not breach any statutory or other legal obligations that may take precedence. Independent expert arbitration will be sought should any conflict arise in this matter, in order to ensure that all parties are respected and receive a satisfactory resolution.
Gregory Archaeology may obtain photographic records of you and in the context of company and/or archaeological promotional, marketing, site archive, online or hard copy publication. Due to the nature of some of this material, such as hard copy publication, it may not be practical to remove this material at a later date. We therefore request that should you wish no photographs of you are taken and in order to facilitate all parties, you take account of this and ensure that you remain absent from any photography that may occur.
In completing this form you provide Gregory Archaeology with your consent to retain your personal data for the purposes specified above and in recognition of GDPR Legislation that came in to effect after 25th May 2018 – please complete the very brief form below and click “Consent” – Thank you…