Industrial developments tend to be located on brown or greenfield sites. Given their relatively large size, they require a succession of archaeological interventions. Location, size and proximity of the development to potential archaeology will determine what interventions may be required and can take the form of:
- Pre-Development Archaeological Impact Assessment
- Pre-Development Geophysical Survey
- Pre-Development Archaeological Test Excavation
- Development-led Archaeological Monitoring
- Archaeological Resolution
Gregory Archaeology undertakes and manages these interventions in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner. Use of our pre-planning application service, enables clients (or their agents) to inform the planning process in an effective manner – rather than the planning process dictating requirements to the client with an onerous or oppressive result.